Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- All Artworks are shipped from the Isle of Man.
- Mail posted to the United Kingdom is treated as first class mail and dispatched by a dedicated aircraft Monday to Friday evenings, connecting directly with Royal Mail's next day delivery network.
- Mail destined for Europe and the Rest of the World is then consolidated with Royal Mail's outgoing international mail for dispatch to the destination country.
Isle of Man, United Kingdom and Channel Islands
Your package will be delivered to its destination by using the service - Signed For
Isle of Man, United Kingdom and Channel Islands £5
Estimated Delivery 1-3 days after dispatch
Europe and Rest of World
Depending on location, your package will been delivered to its overseas destination by using one of the following services-
International Tracked and Signed For - View PDF list of Countries that offer International Tracked and Signed For
International Signed For - View PDF list of Countries that offer Signed For
We will choose International Signed For to send to countries that don’t offer International Tracked and Signed For.
Estimated Delivery - 5-7 days after dispatch
Rest of World £20
Estimated Delivery - 7-10 days after dispatch
- All delivery dates and times are approximate.
- Miniature Woodworks will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
- The payment of any import customs charges, duties and taxes, whether local or international, are the responsibility of the customer.
- We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order. We will work with you to find a mutually agreeable solution to your concern (refund, replacement or exchange).
- If we accept a return, it is your responsibility to return the Artwork to us in perfect condition. It should be safely and securely packaged in the original packaging and the original invoice and Certificate of Authenticity should also be included.
- We strongly advise that you use an insured tracked service as we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of goods to our address.
- All return costs are your responsibility.